After an introductory conversation, Coach Peter and Gail set clear project outcomes: For Gail to build a brand and Connecticut market strategy/execution that would result in her attaining an excellent job within the necessary timeframe. Watch action step 3 below as two weeks into the program, Peter and Gail needed to take a sidestep coaching journey to work through a current job situation.
Coach Peter and Gail created an action plan that would:
- Create a strategic plan in CRM.
- Clearly define Gail’s unique brand statement.
- Coach through a job conflict situation.
- Execute the target market plan.
- Build a branded resume to take advantage of two job opportunities.
- Prepare for and execute all interviews.
- Work through the job offer, decide, and communicate acceptance.
- Provide a project plan based on consistent communication feedback loops, ensuring celebrating every achieved milestone along the way.