DIRECTOR OF CASE MANAGEMENT
After an introductory conversation, Coach Peter and Bekka set a clear goal and strategy: for Bekka to gain her confidence and hope back so that she could make an objective decision about her future.
Their strategy was to re-introduce Bekka to her unique brand, which makes her truly amazing—then positioning her talents to have an effective difficult conversation with her boss concerning her needs. Next, to learn/execute the skill of effective virtual meeting management.
Coach Peter and Bekka created an action plan that would:
1. Enable Bekka to decompress through talk and focusing on important things besides work.
2. Create a brand statement that showcases Bekka’s awesomeness, powerful experiences, passion, and values that she holders dear.
3. Build a 30-60-90 Day Plan of action:
- Consider how/where Bekka can live gratitude through volunteering in her local community.
- Hold an effective meeting with her boss.
- Prioritize and start holding effective global virtual team meetings.
- Begin networking inside/outside the company.
- Build a job search strategy.
4. Provide for project plan-based, consistent communication feedback loops. Ensuring to celebrate every achieved milestone along the way.